- FOP meeting 2019
- Focus on Practice Meeting 2017
- Focus on Thought Leadership
- 8th FOP meeting
- Focus on Practice Meeting 2015
- Focus on Practice Meeting 2014
- Focus on Practice Meeting 2013
- Focus on Practice Meeting 2012
- Focus on Practice Meeting 2011
- Focus on Practice Meeting 2010
- Focus on Practice Meeting 2009
Focus on Practice Meeting 2020
12th Focus on Practice Meeting
Comau, a global leader in automotive robotics, and part of the FCA Group of companies, has kindly agreed to host our 12th Focus on Practice meeting in Turin, Italy To maximize the experience of the context, we will meet where the flow of work takes place - directly in their Robit Factory next to FCA's Maserati plant.
Building on conversations we had within an ECLF Member Interest Group, we are going to deep-dive into the experiences of Comau and FCA in leveraging Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, and robotics to seemlessly integrate learning into the flow of work. We will also take a closer look at the interplay of humans and machines as well as between formal and informal learning.
Our 12th Focus on Practice meeting is dedicated to one of the "big themes" related to the future of work: the emerging and changing relationship between humans and machines. Comau - one of the leading industrial robot manfuctureres of the world - will host us in the Center of their manufacturing plant, allowing us to experience this multi-faceted topic first hand.
Some highlights of the agenda include
- Comau's "Humanfacturing" concept - an approach to address human-machines collaboration
- An experiental session in which you "play" with educational robots
- A visit of FCA's Maserati plant where we see the concept in cation
- A journey through the evolution of Comau Academy from their initial focus on getting the basics right to today's impactful learning architecture that reaches way beyond the enterprise
- An in-depth look how FCA Group combines formal and informal learning to maximize integration with the flow of work.
As always, there will be ample time for peer exchange and sharing, during the working sessions, and over dinner in one of Turin's great restaurants with their famous Piemont cuisine.
This time we will have different meeting venues on day 1 and day 2 of the event:
Comau Academy (map)
Via Rivalta 30
10095 Grugliasco (TO)
Fondazione Agnelli (map)
Via Giuseppe Giacosa, 38
10125 Turin (TO)
We suggest you book your room at the following hotel in the Center of Turin:
Starhotel Majestic (map)
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 54
10123 Turin (TO)
Website for reservations: https://www.starhotels.com/en/our-hotels/majestic-turin/
You may want to reserve early to make sure rooms are available. In case the hotel gets full, there are multiple options nearby.
- The Comau venue is a 30 minute taxi ride from Turin airport.
- In the evening, there will be bus transport from the Comau venue to the hotel. The restaurant where we meet for dinner is 2 minutes walking distance from the hotel
- 2nd day venue Fondazione Agnelli is a 15 minute walk from the hotel or a 5 min ride by taxi.
- Fondazione Agnelli is by taxi about 30 minutes away from the airport.
CONTACTFor all questions related to the event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please register by December 15 2019 by obtaining a "ticket" via eventbrite.
Terms and conditions for participation
The meeting is free of charge for ECLF members.
On occasion of the 15 year ECLF anniversary, we are discounting guest tickets by 50%
- Guests from member companies pay a 50% discounted fee of
USD 600USD 300.
- Guests from non-member companies pay a nominal fee of
USD 1,200USD 600.
If you are not a member and would like to receive an invitation, please contact email@example.com.
|January 29-30, 2020|
|June 24-26, 2020|
For details please click on the individual event.
Hosted by member companies, ECLF annual summits are the highlight of the year, bringing together ECLF members from more than a dozen of countries to engage in an intellectually and socially inspiring dialogue which is the hallmark of ECLF's culture.
Each conference is dedicated to exploring a strategic challenge of the practice.