On January 26, ECLF Fellow and former Allianz SVP Sylvain Newton kicked off the ECLF Member Interest Group (MIG) about the New Work Model. Over the next 4 months, the group will focus on the organizational and cultural implications of remote and hybrid work models that have been triggered by the pandemic.
Group members are:
- Achim Wolter (Baloise Group)
- Torsten Schmeichel (BASF)
- Kirsten Weisbender (Commerzbank)
- Raghu Krishnamoorthy (formerly CHRO, General Electric)
- Roberto Gagliardi (Generali)
- Paul Signarello (Stellantis, formerly FCA Group)
- Pia-Sophie Wittemann (Merck)
- Jasmine Keel (Swiss Re)
The group will share the results of its work with the larger ECLF community. In the interim, recordings of the group's zoom sessions are available in the Archive section of the ECLF member platform.
Please visit the MIG's website to learn more details about this initiative.