To assure the quality of the community, ECLF is selective when it comes to admitting members. Membership is only granted to senior executives from large, usually global corporations that face significant strategic and organizational complexity.
We welcome particularly
- Executives from the areas of Learning, Talent, Leadership, and Organizational Development
- C-level or senior executives leading strategic change and transformation projects
To maintain a culture of trust and open exchange, ECLF remains strictly vendor-free.
ECLF focuses on building social texture and trusted relationships among senior executives in global corporations. Based on this trust, the network becomes an invaluable source of information and peer-to-peer advice, providing short-cuts to market intelligence, global benchmarks, and peer support in addressing the strategic and organizational challenges members face.
ECLF membership includes
- Face to face meetings that focus on sharing practices and discussing strategic-organizational challenges of transformational learning architectures (2-3 per year);
- Quarterly Virtual Round Tables that feature global panels of thought and practice leaders featuring 'open chairs' for members;
- A monthly Virtual Lounge for unstructured, informal conversations among a trusted circle of peers;
- Access to a member-only virtual platform which includes profiles of all members, a comprehensive archive, and a database of strategic initiatives and successful practices within ECLF member companies;
- A dedicated LinkedIn group where members can post questions, launch discussions, and exchange ideas;
- Custom support for the launch of member-driven interest groups, projects, and strategic initiatives;
- Privileged discounted access to other ECLF initiatives, such as Executive Programs, Learning Expeditions, Research Projects, Think Tanks, etc.
For more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Since its inception in 2005, ECLF has grown into one of the world's most prestigious organizations of its kind, known for an exceptional level of curation. The Forum includes currently senior executives from more than 50 major corporations.
Virtually every industry is represented within ECLF, and many of them are global leaders in their space. A third of our members have more than 100,000 employees, 90% have more than 10,000. Almost all of them operate on a global scale.
The level of seniority and the shared challenges that come with very large and complex organizations assures eye-level discourse and meaningful conversations and exchange.