To assure the quality of the community, ECLF is selective when it comes to admitting members. Membership is only granted to senior executives from large, usually global corporations that face significant strategic and organizational complexity.
We welcome particularly
- Executives from the areas of Learning, Leadership and Organizational Development
- C-level or senior executives leading strategic change and transformation projects
To maintain a culture of trust and open exchange, ECLF remains strictly vendor-free.
ECLF focuses on building social texture and trusted relationships among senior executives in global corporations. Based on this trust, the network becomes an invaluable source of information and peer-to-peer advice, providing consultant-free short-cuts to market intelligence, global benchmarks, and peer support in addressing the strategic and organizational challenges members face.
To enable these benefits, ECLF membership offers
- At least 2 meetings per year;
- A proprietary virtual platform for collaboration and exchange, which includes a database of strategic initiatives within member companies, member profiles, a comprehensive archive, a discussion forum, and more
- The opportunity to launch and/or participate in member driven interest groups, projects, and strategic initiatives
- Privileged access to and discount for ECLF driven initiatives, such as Executive Programs, Learning Expeditions, Research Projects, Think Tanks, etc.
- Privileged access to a strategic partnership program
For more details download the ECLF membership application.
Since its inception in 2005, ECLF has grown into one of the world's largest and most prestigious organizations of its kind. The Forum includes currently senior executives from more than 60 major corporations.
Virtually every industry is represented within ECLF, and many of them are global leaders in their space. Almost 50% of our members have more than 100,000 employees, close to 80% have more than 50,000. And over 90% of them operate on a global scale.
The level of seniority and the shared challenges that come with very large and complex organizations assures eye-level discourse and meaningful conversations and exchange.